Careers / Web Designer Job Openings
Full Time Web Designer / Developer
Sorry, this posting is no longer active. But for reference, here is the job description:
We are looking for a big-thinking web designer who can design beautiful sites and code them for our clients. KLD primarily uses WordPress and Headway Themes for development.
Full time (Posted January 28, 2012)
Location: Edmonton, in the KLD office
Starting: Candidate should be available to start within 2 weeks from the job offer.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Work with our Project Manager on assessing needs and suggesting solutions for clients
- Design beautiful web interfaces
- Program sites as required: Develop clean, smartly organized HTML and CSS, integrate various JS modules, test functionality, building responsive templates
- Troubleshoot browser compatibility issues
Required Experience / Background:
- Mac savvy
- 2 – 4 years designing and developing custom web sites in WordPress and / or other CMS systems
- Have post-secondary degree or diploma in design or communications
- Have a burning desire to create great web experiences
- Excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working with CMS systems
- Attributes: Energetic, self-starter, highly organized. Comfortable working in a small office.
What we offer:
KLD offers competitive wages, a friendly atmosphere to work in, a regular work week with no crazy hours, and a set of professional, nice clients to work with.
Does this sound like something you can’t pass up? Please send a pdf file or a link to your web site with samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for submitting, only those that will be interviewed will be contacted.